<![CDATA[This craft was inspired by the children's book "A Hat for Minerva Louise" by Janet Morgan, about a chicken who finds a peculiar hat.
- construction paper – a variety of colors, cut in half (hamburger style)
- glue sticks
- On a piece of halved construction paper outline your hand without going in between your fingers.
- Cut out the outline of your hand and glue it onto the half piece of construction paper.
- Cut out an orange beak and a red comb and glue it onto the thumb area.
- Draw on the eyes and other details.