Use the printables in this set for for Valentine’s Day-themed post office pretend play and community helper units! Extend learning and creative conversation in the classroom and at home with these fun post office printables!
This Set Includes:
1. Valentine’s Day Cards – Cut each page in half to separate the cards. Cut around each card and fold the card down the middle. Customize your card with a written note. Cards will fit inside of the envelopes included in this set.
2. Envelopes – Cut along the outside of each envelope. Fold along the dotted lines and glue the side tabs to the inside of the envelope. Use a sticker or tape to secure the envelope once the card is inside.
3. Writing Paper – Cut the page down the middle to separate each sheet of writing paper. Fold the writing paper in half or in thirds so it will fit inside the envelopes.
4. Stickers – Use a sticker to secure the card inside the envelope. Cut around a sticker and attach it to the envelope using a glue stick.
5. Single Page Post Office Printables – Each page includes postage stamps, stickers and an envelope, plus a card or writing paper that fits inside the envelope!
Add these printables to your writing center and encourage students to make cards for friends and family members.
Print and use the color version or print the black and white version and students can color the images using markers or colored pencils!
This Download Includes:
• Valentine’s Day Post Office Printables – Editable Powerpoint Version (.pptx)
Color plus black and white versions are included for each page.
14 Color Pages + 14 Black and White Pages are included.
Clip Art by Miss Vanessa
Purchase of this product entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce these pages in limited quantities for personal and classroom use. The clip art included in this set is for personal and classroom use and may not be re-sold or used in products for sale on TpT or other online marketplaces.