For this tie dye snowflakescraft, use an eye dropper and salt to create a pretty tie dye effect!
We had so much fun making these in our classroom!
- Watercolor Paper
- Watered-down acrylic paint
- Blue painters tape
- Blue construction paper
1. Start by placing 3 pieces of painter’s tape onto the watercolor paper in an asterisk shape.
2. Add 2 short pieces of tape to the end of each point on the asterisk.
3. After the tape is attached, paint the whole piece of paper with water. The paper should be pretty wet.
4. Use eyedroppers to suction up different colors of watered-down paint and drop them onto the paper until the colors blend together.
5. Sprinkle a little salt over the picture.
6. Let everything dry.
7. Remove the tape.