Make a fun outer space scene with a rocket ship, planets, and stars!
- Black and yellow construction paper
- Additional construction paper and scraps of various colors
- Glue Sticks
- Assemble the space ship, using various shapes of construction paper.
- Decorate the background by cutting out planets and stars and gluing them onto the black construction paper (space stickers would also work well for this part.)
- Glue the space ship onto the background.
Note: You can prepare different shapes ahead of time that kids can use to “build” their space shuttle.
Check out my Outer Space Crafts and Activities Board on Pinterest for more Space-Themed activities!
Outer Space Goodies on Amazon: