Students practice kindergarten-level counting, sequencing, writing numbers, comparing numbers, and answering, “How Many?” questions with this set of Kindergarten Counting And Cardinality Worksheets, Activities, And Printables!
This set includes differentiated activities to help strengthen students’ understanding of numbers, quantity, ways of representing numbers, and number relationships.
Use these activities for morning work, math centers, small groups, individual lessons, and assessments.
The Following Activities Are Included:
Number Recognition And Counting Worksheets
• Animals Count & Trace – Count the animals and trace the number, for numbers 1-5.
• Bumblebees Count & Trace – Count the bumblebees and trace the number inside each flower, for numbers 0-5.
• Shapes Count & Trace – Count the shapes in each section and trace the number. Worksheets included for numbers 1-10 and 11-20.
• Outer Space Count And Color – Count the objects in each section. Color the box showing the correct answer.
• Shapes Count And Color – Count the shapes in each section. Color the box showing the correct answer.
• Count & Match – Count the objects in each section. Cut-and-paste the matching numbers below each group of objects. Worksheets are included for numbers 1-5 and 1-8.
• Write The Number – Count how many objects there are and write the number on the line.
• Draw the Quantity – Draw a picture to show the quantity in the box above each number.
• Adding One More – Add one more to each number and write the sum.
• One Less, One More – Write the numbers that are one more and one less than the number shown.
• Counting On – Add the objects to the number and write the answer in the box.
• Counting Forward – Write the next numbers in the sequence.
• Ordering Numbers Cut And Paste – Cut-And-Paste the numbers in order from least to greatest. For Numbers 1-5 and 1-10.
• Complete The Number Chart 1-20 – Cut-and-paste the numbers at the bottom to complete the number chart.
Comparing Numbers & Quantities Worksheets
• Which Group Had The Most? – In each section, circle the group with the most.
• Which Group Had The Least? – In each section, circle the group with the least.
• Comparing Numbers – In each section, color the greatest number. Draw An ‘X’ through the smallest number.
• Comparing Ten-Frames – Circle the 10-frame with the largest quantity.
• Comparing Two Groups – Circle the “greater than” or “less than” sign.
• Comparing Two Groups – Circle the “greater than”, “less than” or “equal to” sign.
• Comparing Ten-Frames – Circle the “greater than” or “less than” sign.
• Comparing Ten-Frames – Circle the “greater than”, “less than” or “equal to” sign.
• Comparing Two Numbers – Circle the “less than” or “greater than” sign.
• Comparing Two Numbers – Circle the “greater than”, “less than” or “equal to” sign.
Numbers And Counting Math Centers
• Roll, Count, & Trace Activity – Roll one dice and count the dots, then find and trace the number.
• Roll, Draw & Write The Number – Roll a dice. Show what you rolled by drawing dots on the dice template and write how many.
• Double Roll, Draw & Write The Number – Roll two dice. Show what you rolled by drawing dots on the dice templates and write how many.
• Numbers And Names Math Center Game – A fun and simple dice game to give students practice with numbers, counting, and name-writing.
• Numbers And Counting Mini-books – Students count and color the objects and read the number on each page, for numbers 1-5.
• Cut-And-Color Numbers – Students cut around the outside of each number and color. Numbers 0-9 included.
• Numbers and Quantities Puzzles – Students match each numbered piece with the corresponding dots piece, for numbers and quantities 0-20.
• Quantities Flashcards – Students count the objects on each flashcard and say the quantity out loud, for numbers 0-20.
88 Printable Pages Included!
There are no reviews yet.