Use these worksheets for morning work, math centers, small groups, early finishers and assessments and to help students develop a better understanding of number relationships and early math concepts! Students solve equations using numbers and visuals, draw pictures of equations, fill-in the missing numbers, and complete the equations.
Differentiated worksheets are included for practice subtracting with numbers 1-5, 0-5, 1-10, and 0-10.
This Set Includes The Following Worksheets:
• Subtraction Practice – Use the pictures as clues to solve each subtraction equation.
• Write The Missing Number – Write the missing number to complete each equation.
• Complete The Subtraction Equations – Fill-in the numbers to complete each equation.
• Cut And Paste Subtraction Equations Version 1– Cut and paste the equations to match each group of pictures.
• Cross Out To Subtract – Cross out the pictures to match each subtraction equation.
• Subtract And Match – Draw a line to match each equation with the correct answer.
• Subtraction Cut And Paste Version 1 – Cut and paste the numbers at the bottom to solve each equation.
• Subtraction Cut And Paste Version 2 – Cut and paste the equations next to the matching number.
• Subtraction Practice: Write The Difference – Solve each equation and write the answer.
• Write The Missing Numbers – Write the missing numbers for each equation.
• Draw And Solve – Draw a picture for each equation and solve it.
43 Worksheets + answer keys are included.