For this easy snowflake craft, you will use an eye dropper and salt to create a pretty tie dye effect! We had so much fun making these in our kindergarten class. Thanks, Cindy Bergeron for this awesome idea!
What you will need:
- Watercolor Paper
- Watered-down acrylic paint
- Blue painters tape
- Blue construction paper
1. Start by placing 3 pieces of painters tape onto the watercolor paper in a 6 pointed star asterisk shape.
2. Add 2 short pieces of tape to the end of each point on the asterisk, use the picture as a guide.
3. Have kids paint the whole piece of paper with water. The paper should be pretty wet.
4. Use eyedroppers to suction up different colors of watered down paint and drop onto the paper until the colors blend together as desired.
5. Sprinkle a little salt over the picture.
6. Let dry.
7. Remove the tape, attach to a blue pice of construction paper, and hang up your beautiful snowflake!