7 Halloween Music Activities ranging from fun to spooky for tons of Halloween fun! Halloween is my favorite time of year. I’ve picked a few Halloween Music Activities to try this year in my classroom. I’ll get back to you and let you know how it goes after Halloween!
1. Play Walk on the Witch, A fun Halloween version of musical chairs.
3. Watch this music video of Dem Bones on YouTube.
4. Or this very cute song about some little witches.
5. Try these Halloween Music Activities – Tons of fun Halloween-themed music activities
7. Dance and sing to The Five Little Pumpkins Chant: Click here to go to the Five Little Pumpkins Printable Poem and Music Video Page. There’s Halloween clip art there and tons of pumpkin fun!